Financial Assistance 

Clinton, TN - Anderson County Community Action Commission offers financial assistance for utilities for all of Anderson County (excluding Oak Ridge Residents), and medication assistance once a year.

Tracy City, TN - Appalachia Women's Guild provides assistance such as canned goods, basic house hold items, clothing, and many others to community members in the Tray City area. 

Nashville, TN - Catholic Charities of TN is a non-profit agency that provides services such as case management, referral services, family assistance, including distribution of food, and diaper assistance, as well as, temporary emergency financial assistance.

Somerville, TN - Fayette Cares is a social service agency that offers services such as rent and utility funding, emergency food, clothing, house wares and school supplies, along with many others. 

Gallatin, TN - Gallatin C.A.R.E.S. is a social service agency that serves all ages with support in providing food, clothing, and small financial assistance. 

Locations: Knoxville; Chattanooga; Nashville; Memphis, TN - Ladies of Charity is a faith-based social service agency that provides emergency food, rent and utility assistance to residents within each location county. 

Memphis, TN - MIFA is a social service agency that offers financial assistance and food support to those in need.

Nashville, TN - Rooftop Foundation is a non-profit organization that offers living financial support to individuals who are experiencing hardships. 

Find us: 

Nashville, TN